Key Operational Responsibilities:
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Present, promote and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and opportunity
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Achieve agreed sales targets
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management
• University degree
• Proven work experience as a sales representative
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Preferred Career Experience :
• 3-5 years of experience in sales/product management.
• Demonstrated Leadership & Strategic Thinking capability
• Highly creative, excellent communication & strong planning skills
• Financial and analytical skills.
• Deep knowledge of products and features.
• Arabic & French are a must