Administrative Support Team Lead
Consumer & Customer Care
The Team Leader is responsible for establishing and maintaining profitable relationships with consumers on behalf of Electrolux through the daily coaching and supervising a team of customer service representatives. This role will drive lifetime consumer brand loyalty and profitable growth through coaching, counseling, training, motivating and recognizing direct reports. The Team Leader is in a strong position to influence organizational performance, employee engagement, and the Customer Engagement Center culture. Therefore, this role must demonstrate tact, sensitivity, confidentiality, and professionalism.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide daily direction and communication to customer service representatives so that calls are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner and consumer issues are appropriately resolved.
- Maintain a dedication to providing exceptional customer service; foster customer service obsession and strong morale within the team.
- Ensure floor operation is supported via real-time escalations support as needed.
- Ensure that target service levels, quality, and revenue goals are met and that team members adhere to published policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Provide statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member.
- Respond to and resolve employee relations issues expressed by team members; create and maintain high quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
- Address disciplinary and/or performance problems according to company policy. Prepare warnings and communicate effectively with employees on warnings.
- Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency, and service to both internal and external customers.
- Assist CEC leadership team with daily operation of the center when needed. Serve as a member/leader of special or on-going projects that are important to the CEC transformational efforts.
- Use appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department or employee concerns.
- Provide backup support for other queues and departments as necessary.
- High School diploma or equivalent, college degree strongly preferred
- Minimum 2-year experience in sales or consumer service
- Minimum 1 year supervisory/coaching experience
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to develop and motivate others
- Ability to provide and support a direction or vision
- Capable of setting priorities, meeting pre-determined deadlines and multi-tasking. Strong initiative and pro-active mindset
- Possess strong decision making, problem-solving and analytical skills with particular attention given to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated customer obsession resulting in the ability to meet and exceed consumer needs.
- Strong selling and persuasion skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Successfully navigates through ambiguity and change
- Bilingual capabilities a plus
- Career ambitious
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience with SAP CRM, Service Bench, IPL, Avaya phone systems a plus