Analista de Crédito e Cobrança JR
"It is responsibility of the selected candidate, expenses related to accommodation and change in cases of approval in internal selection process in other locations. The Transfer Policy will be applied when the transfer happens at the request of the company. "
This is a full-time role to monitor, analyze and resolve customer inquiries and reduce past due.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will be responsible for contacting the customers and various departments inside the company in order to perform account reconciliations and support Accounts Receivable processes and business incoming inquiries.
- Analytic. You know what lays behind the issues;
- Detail oriented. You believe the small things matter;
- Proactive. You are not just solving the tasks you have received, you always think ahead;
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- University Degree (Administration, Economics or Accounting preferably);
- Very Good MS Excel skills, MS Access will be a differential;
- Experience in collections function;
- Experience in accounting is a plus.
- Good understanding of English, and willing to develop it;
- Spanish is a plus.