APAC Workforce Management - Process Lead
The regional workforce management process lead will be a subject matter expert with a deep as well as broad knowledge of how implementing workforce management related processes and ultimately advising on how those process requirements should be best supported in our global HRIS system, Cornerstone On Demand.
This role is a key role in translating & bridging process requirements with system solutions including the support for the regional process owners of Recruitment, Talent & Performance, Reward & Recognition, Learning and Development as well as Workforce Management & Analytics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Supporting the Regional Process Owner in defining best in class global workforce management processes, for example:
o Transfers, Promotions, Exits, (parts of) Onboarding, Exits, Leave of Absence etc.
o Understanding the impact on data definitions & data requirements as a result these processes
• Collaboration with regional data collection & processing teams
• Working in close collaboration with regional Recruitment, Talent & Performance, Reward & Recognition, Learning and Development team as with the global Workforce management & analytics teams to implement global decisions on a regional level
• Liaising with functional & technical teams on how to deliver global system support for new workforce management processes
• Supporting & driving continuous improvement within the global workforce management function
• Helping to support other HR process owners with building, aligning and implementing cross-process solutions
• Engaging and involving regional owners or reference groups for alignment of process and system solutions
• Drive global process validation and support regions during regional process validation.
• Simplification and enhancement in terms of functionalities to drive focus on value adding activities
• Facilitate system training and best practice sharing between regions
• Proactively promoting and engaging in close collaboration with IT
• Engaging in new releases from system provider including evaluations, assess impact of process, sign off and working with functional & technical analysts to implement changes
• Utilize regional User Group for best practice sharing and to drive key enhancement requests
• Active participation on Suggestion City (vendor feedback / suggestion sites) and in design preview sessions
• Participate in (and/or lead smaller) projects within the Workforce Management process area
• Ambition & willingness to coach others and impart system knowledge across teams
• University degree in HR or equivalent
• Minimum of 5-8 years of proven experience with a global role in HR process & system development and implementation – with a specialization in Workforce Management (Employee moves)
• Experience of at least one global HRIS implementation preferably in a matrix structure
BEHAVIOURS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Ability to communicate and engage a diverse audience including senior stakeholders
• Available to travel / full-time orientated
• Team & solution-orientated, with analytical thinking & pro-active mindset
• Patient, organized yet flexible & adaptable when necessary
• Detail-oriented when necessary
• Fluency in English AND in at least one other regional language; more is a real plus!