Appliance Service Technician - Tampa Bay
Consumer & Customer Care
This position is responsible for ensuring excellent consumer experience in after-sales
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct appliance diagnosis and repairs in consumer’s homes or other locations as needed.
- Resolve all problems related to appliance performance on behalf of Electrolux consumers.
- Drive a service vehicle through an assigned route to multiple repair locations.
- Record all activities via
computersystem or designated process related to repairs, daily routes, and other activities.
- Achieve performance standards for productivity and efficiency.
- Maintain inventory of parts on an assigned vehicle, minimizing cost through proficient inventory control.
- Maintain a high level of skill and proficiency in appliance repair.
- Attend all training, meetings, and other events as required.
- Wear designated uniform & maintain standards of personal grooming & appearance consistent with Electrolux values.
- Maintain a dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- High school diploma required
- 3-5 years experience in the appliance industry
- Must provide verifiable, stable work history
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds
- Ability to diagnose and repair major appliances
- EPA or CFC Certification Preferred
- Strong team orientation
- Read and interpret wiring diagrams, schematics, and other service information.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Passion to serve consumer as well as shareholders of EMA.
- Demonstrate empathy for consumer’s needs and requirements
- Able to drive a service vehicle through a daily route to consumer’s home.
- Possess strong problem solving and critical thinking skills