Assembly Area Manager
Improve continuously and shape living for the better
Assembly Area Manager
As Assembly Area Manager you will coordinate and manage the production flow of the assembly area
Example of responsibilities you will be having:
• Coordinate and manage the production flow of the assembly area.
• Ensure that productivity, quality, deliveries and safety standards are continuously met and improved in accordance with company and plant targets.
• Constantly improve production methods and eliminate waste, develop new technical solutions
• Ensure close cooperation with the Supply Chain, Quality and maintenance for problem solving and performance improvement
• Exercise thorough leadership, ensuring continuous development of the work organisation, employee motivation and participation
• Drive implementation of EMS (lean manufacturing) principles and practices across the entire manufacturing organization.
• Support the introduction of new products
Education and experiences:
• Technical education, preferably university degree
• Experience in operations within an international environment (e.g. manufacturing and/or quality and/or engineering), including leadership positions
• Good knowledge of manufacturing processes
• English and Hungarian Knowledge
• Strong leadership skills. You have leadership experience with strong ability to motivate people
• You present good communication and influencing skills
• You are able to translate business objectives into priorities and tasks and communicate them to a wide audience
• You adopt a result-oriented attitude
• Team player. In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should like to work in groups as well as on your own.
• International. You are used to a global environment with colleagues all over the world.
• Curious. You have an endless desire to always improve projects and to get better at what you do.
• Proactive. You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
How to apply:
Please send us your CV and a cover letter in English by applying on our career portal.
In case of questions please reach out to Ildikó Szabó: +36 30 636 0416.