Associate Customer Marketing Manager
Key responsibilities are to support and grow the Frigidaire and Electrolux brands through Draw, Conversion, and Measurement activities with internal and channel customers, specifically Lowe’s.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the Lowe’s retail channel with marketing programs and assets focused on growing our brands in their stores.
- Collaborate with internal sales teams to create sell-in plans and co-marketing plans that support sales initiatives of Electrolux brands within the retailer segments; support
salesteam in influencing key channel stakeholders.
- Leverage retailer online, media, and print exposure through building relationships with key leads and aligning corporate media schedules, promotional programs, PR campaigns, and training efforts.
- Assist in the development and execution of specific customer annual co-marketing plans. To include detailed budgets and advertising plans (print, television, in-store materials, online, PR, billboard, ROP, etc), and in-store events.
- Monthly monitoring and reporting of retailer advertising quality metrics.
- Assist in optimizing the online consumer experience through our customers’ websites; which includes: retailer website content management process, online product demos, retailer website consumer question & answer functionality, digital co-marketing campaign development (social media campaigns, search, display advertising, visualization tools, mobile marketing, retailer specific online initiatives, in-store integration).
- Aid in the development of in-store merchandising programs that align with the customers’ specific needs. This includes management of merchandising material inventory, and the creative execution of in-store account specific signage, POP, consumer materials, and catalogs.
- Manage a calendar of insertions, custom creative units, approval, and audit of marketing activities.
- Track and record marketing spend and effectiveness of
- Participation in regular customer marketing meetings to review plans, progress, and timelines.
- Fully support the marketing needs and requirements of key product launches across brands.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field required.
- 2-5 years of retail marketing, B2B and category management experience required.
- Merchandising experience in or with large format retailers (Sears, Lowes, Best Buy, Target) is preferred.
- Merchandising experience in or with B2B segments is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have excellent customer management and networking skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Self-starter with demonstrated leadership skills and strategic thinking.
- Must have a full knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- A high degree of organization is a must.