Make ideas come to life. Globally.
Business Analyst (temporary contract)
You are part of an international team of experts.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It is about improving the everyday lives of millions.
• Proactive - You are keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability
• Structured - You are used to handling multiple projects at the same time
• Communicative - You approach different types of people, find solutions
Who you are:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration. Master’s Degree a plus
• 3 to 5 years of Financial Analytical experience
• Advanced excel skills: Pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, HLOOKUPS, Macros
• Very good English level
• Advanced financial skills, forecasting, financial diagnosis
• Very good accounting knowledge
• Primary responsibility will be for financial reports, financial planning & financial budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis
• Manage monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting to Group Headquarter applying IFRS and Swedish GAAP criteria according to Group instructions as documented in the Accounting Manual
• Provide financial analysis of expenses, headcount and investments as required in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner
• Provide analysis, guidance and support to business units during the various financial planning exercises (monthly forecasts, annual budgets)
• Audit and/or Sarbanes-Oxley compliance engagements
• Preparation of AC reports, financial forecast, calculation of accruals, bonuses, customer bonuses, bad debts, marketing, inventory, coop accruals
• Other reports as required by Financial Controller or Sales director