Business Development Manager
International Markets aims to develop channel of distribution in emerging country, especially Cambodia, Myanmar, Laos, Sri Lanka, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan and etc. The Business Development Manager will responsible for developing channel of distribution, taking care of sale process, implementing of above & below the line marketing, developing after sale service in action and developing consumer care. We are looking for an energetic person to holistically work on these aspects of business and significantly improve the stature of International Markets.
Key Operational Responsibilities:
• Developing business opportunity in Myanmar, Cambodia and Laos country. This require experience and skill set to assess market opportunity, initiative in business model and implement, drive initiative in to sale turn and EBIT.
• Developing channel of distribution by create, dissolve, appoint, joint, merge, etc. This require appropriate experience in dealing with distribution assessment, evaluation, contract details and negotiation.
• Planning for strategic move Myanmar, Cambodia and Laos. This require ability to analyze business and set strategy in emerging area. Also, stay focus on the objective in order to move forward and align with general manager directions.
• Stock management to align with sale target. This require ability to analyze and manage stock level to meet with customer need. Also, dealing with stock forecast and stock analysis to keep fast moving product in stock at all time.
• Responsible for sale turnover, GP and EBIT. This require ability to understand basic financial figure toward sale, cost of goods sold, expenses and accrue process. Also, understand the EBIT ratio and maintain probability of the business.
• Responsible for above & below marketing activity. This require initiative skill on sale incentive, promotion, and analyze seasonal behavior of product movement. Also, align with marketing team to deliver input of market data in to marketing campaign and kick off in to responsible area.
• Responsible for consumer care in action in responsible area. This require ability to supervise consumer care unit in area and align with consumer care team to deliver the best consumer service. In addition, dealing with audit process and audit team to understand behavior of consumer in responsible area.
• Developing sustainable business model in responsible area. This require a sustainable action and activity to develop business growth in long run.
• Delivering monthly reporting on sale performance. This require composing monthly report in responsible area which containing of market analysis, statistic data, competitor analysis, problem & solution and short run future activity.
• Able to coach team and supervise local manager in Myanmar and Cambodia to move according to strategic and direction that was set.
• General Manager – International Market, Major Appliances – East Asia
DESIRED SKILLS AND COMPENTENCIES:
• At least 8 years of experience in area of Sales & Marketing, Channel Development, preferable for oversea experience in Cambodia, Myanmar, Laos Country or experience in multinational company environment.
• Strong sense of business acumen, market intelligence, commercial awareness, customer centric and good governance.
• Strong in sale process, import & export process, logistic process and administrative process.
• Strong in negotiation skill.
• Strong in budget control and cost structure.
• Fluent in English communication skill.
• Ability to travelling to Oversea especially in Cambodia, Myanmar Laos Country.
ELECTROLUX CORE COMPETENCES:
• Customer Focus
• Commercial & growth drive
• Judgment & decision making
• Financial KPI
• Coaching & developing others
• Cross-collaboration & networking
• Influencing others
• Integrity & Respect
Scope of Work: Regional, APAC
Working Details: Permanent role, from 9 to 6pm, Monday to Friday