Call Off Specialist
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily collaboration with suppliers of components.
- Creating, monitoring and sending order entry, scheduling deliveries daily, weekly and monthly.
- The transports organization.
- Customs organization (for countries outside the European Union).
- Supporting Quality and R&D departments in dealing with suppliers and solving everyday problems.
- Managing supply of components and system update (warehouse / MRP).
- Maintain inventory at a given level.
- Costs reduction and optimization of logistics flow.
- University degree
- 2- 3 years of experience in manufacturing company
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Experience in ordering components/planning/ working with suppliers
- Practical experiences in Supply Chain Dept.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to communicate effectively and to network with all levels of an organization
- Ability to work under stress pressure
- Focused on numbers and KPI achievement
- Microsoft Office knowledge, MRP system
- Fluent English and Polish is a must