Central Senior Material Planner
Senior Material Planner
To guarantee components availability in line with specific Commodity of responsibility for all 4 Product Lines To be able to liase with the relevant functions like Supply planning, R&D, Purchasing, etc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Components orders and forecast setting and release
- Component Stock management
- Monitor and follow up on monthly and weekly base stock development.
- Defining actions to get right level of stock
- Daily assurance of orders coverage and Shortages issue management
- Manage relations with Suppliers through regular meetings and calls to make sure that Company needs are in line with suppliers capacities.
- Collect data to support allocation management in case of shortages in accordance to market priorities.
- Be involved in phase in/out processes with suppliers, Local material planners and purchasing minimizing obsolescence exposure.
- Control supplier closure calendar in order to guarantee service level to supply units.
- Collect data in order to prepare database/template to discuss with suppliers Liability and Flexibility processes.
- Cooperate with Production planning scheduling
- Support suppliers to improve their delivery performance.
- Monitor supplier Saturation
- Phase in phase out (obsolete)
- To support Senior material planning manager in supplier performance follow up.
- Liase as counterpart for operational issues with inbound transportation carrier, bonded whs, whs, and coordinate with central purchasing and factory supply chain.
- To be responsible according to specific Component Family from min 1 to max 4 Product Line
- Bachelor degree (better in Engineering/Economic related)
- Experience in Supply Chain - min 4-5 years
- Material Planning skills
- Analytical skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to be able to build up a network with suppliers and several internal functional areas
- Result oriented
- Ability and competences in project management
- Knowledge of factory/suppliers process and constraints
- Availability to travel