Las Vegas, Nv
Electrolux Certified Chef is regionally located to support and develop the commercial foodservice market for Electrolux Professional Inc. The Electrolux Certified Chef’s role is to work directly with sales reps and/or customers to prepare and perform product and/or cooking demonstrations in front of an audience to educate, engage and inspire the owner of Electrolux equipment. The Electrolux Certified Chef will train chefs and kitchen staff in equipment use and maintenance, meal preparation methods, portion size, and nutrition as it relates to our product categories.
Requires a culinary degree in area of specialty and at least 5-10 years of experience in the field. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Preferably experience in the commercial foodservice industry. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to top management. Regional Travel is required, sometimes National assignments.
Electrolux Certified Chef will be compensated for the time needed to execute the demo as well as all travel related costs.
Guarantee of at least 2 weeks of work per month
$300 for every four hours of demo work
It is preferred that candidates are based in the west/mid-west region of the United States.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparing for demonstrations – working with the customers and/or sales reps to explore the opportunity and be ready for the culinary demonstration.
- Conduct demonstrations – engage and educate the customer through the demo.
- Assist customers – assist the customer pre and post sale, and also assist the sales rep to develop further business in the territory around the demo day.
- Maintain product presentation – work with the marketing and sales team to evolve the presentations to customer typologies.
- Participate in a learning environment – absorb and transmit information, working with marketing, sales and other fellow chefs to develop tools to sell more products.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES PREFFERED
- Passion for Cooking – You love to cook and try new things. You are abreast of latest technology and culinary trends.
- Product Knowledge – previous commercial foodservice industry knowledge is welcomed.
- Engaging – you engage the customer and present well in front of an audience.
- Initiative – You are self-sufficient. You know exactly what needs to be done and when it needs to be done by to deliver the ultimate experience.
- Detail Orientation – You are focused on the details and attentive to the customers’ needs.