Cleaning/Drying Chemistry Scientist
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open
Cleaning/Drying Chemistry Scientist – ŻARÓW, POLAND
If you are looking to grow your career in a dynamic R&D team and dream about working with the latest technologies and brand new lab equipment – read on – this might be the right opportunity for you. Don’t miss it!
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK:
In your regular day at work you will test and evaluate the performance of dishwashers according to applicable worldwide standards and review the results together with development engineers.
Your duties will include the following:
• Evaluation of cleaning and drying levels of the dishwasher
• Evaluation of and documentation of dishwasher results in test reports
• Suggesting improvements
• Developing/improving customer tests methods and baskets loading patterns
• Preparation of food products as soiling agents in laboratory environment, according to standards
• Soiling and drying of the dirty dishes as defined in the applicable standard
• Loading the dishwashers according to standards and other supporting documents
• Running selected dishwashers with correct chemicals and water
• Analytical. You can think critically and apply logical reasoning.
• Creative mindset. Innovation is in your DNA.
• Drive for result. You know how to get things done.
• Master’s degree (chemistry-related preferable)
• Experienced computer user with good knowledge of Excel and MS Office
• Good understanding of technical products and test setups
• Curiosity of products and test methods