Cleaning/Drying Performance Laboratory Leader
ELECTROLUX GLOBAL R&D LABORATORY PRESENTS
Make ideas come to life. Globally.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open to new ideas – we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Cleaning/Drying Performance Laboratory Leader – ŻARÓW, POLSKA
As a Team Leader, your main aim will be to lead, build and empower a small team of test engineers collaborating with internal and external experts, customers to advance new product development, and to drive continuous improvement. You will be responsible for the organization and coordination of all performance relevant tests specified in projects and special task forces by managing laboratory resources and connected laboratory facilities. In the same time, you will ensure the product performances in compliance with the relevant national, international and internal standards, and provide improvement proposals.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
• To lead a team, foster global mind set and approach
• Responsible for team members and competences development
• Support development projects by organising, coordinating and follow up of performance testing, internal and external (test institutes)
• To supervise laboratory activities to guarantee efficiency, quality, timing, to define related target and to drive the development of tools and procedures aimed to improve efficiency, speed and quality of the laboratory, particular attention to automatic systems for test execution
• To support the definition and to drive with the team the execution of the test plans for all projects, development activities, and product care
• Ensure proper maintenance of testing equipment according to ISO9001/14001
• Ensure compliance with work environment and safety regulations
• Preparation and release of relevant documentation
• Ensure participation of lab resources to projects
• Ensure alignment on test methodologies with other laboratories within Global R&D Dish Care
• To implement the requirements of the norm ISO/IEC 17025
• To create and implement new accelerated test procedures to improve quality validation and speed up projects development
• To support analysis and improvement actions for consumers institutes and consumer insight
• Team player. You are flexible and have good communication skills.
• Analytical, critical and logical thinking abilities; attention to detail.
• Time management. You know how to prioritize and make the most out of your time.
• Attitude for innovation, creativity.
• Operational performance, drive for result
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• University or College degree (chemical degree preferable) – we are open to fresh graduates, however, we will consider candidates with some engineering/laboratory and/or team leading experience
• Fluent English - spoken and written
• IT skills
• Knowledge of laboratory equipment, data acquisitions system, testing procedures and evaluations of results
• Knowledge of international and external standards performance related
• Metrology knowledge
• Statistical methods and DoE knowledge
• Knowledge of product creation processes
Want to know more about what we do within the Electrolux Group?
Ever wondered what the smart home of the future could be like? Watch this video about Electrolux’s take on what a fully connected smart home could offer the consumer: http://www.electroluxgroup.com/en/electrolux-design-explores-the-smart-home-of-the-future-23769/