DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Writes CMM programs with or without CAD for use in determining specification conformance of parts in a production environment. Assists the CMM operator with reporting results from Existing CMM programs. Trains junior operators to operate and program the CMM.
QUALIFICATIONS AND BASIC SKILLS
:• High School diploma or GED
• Proven trigonometry skills
• Minimum one year experience in surface plate layout
• Minimum two years experience of CMM programming/operating preferred
• Has successfully programmed using PC-DMIS Version 3.5
• Proven understanding and can interpret GD&T as defined by ASME Y14.5M
• Must demonstrate use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point for professional report presentation.
• Must demonstrate knowledge of SPC using Data Page for Statistical Processes.
• Must demonstrate the ability to write a prismatic part program with fifty dimensions without assistance.
• Must be able to write a part program with fifty dimensions from a CAD model within three months.
• Able to bend, stoop, grip, reach and lift up to 40 lbs. on a repetitive basis