Compliance & Process Manager
- Coordinate ECS timetable with MA&SA (internal Auditor) and external audit of controls and testing with PWC. Communicate ECS timetable and activities to AUNZ business leaders and ECS representatives in Electrolux China, Rayong and Malaysia.
- Coordinate with sub-process owners to update process documentation and revise controls testing plans on an annual basis, including upload into the ECS-Tool.
- Facilitate completion of annual entity wide controls questionnaire for all A1 and A2 scope countries.
- Coordinate management testing of key controls and upload into ECS-Tool. Assist in test design and query resolution. Assist sub-process owners incompletion of remediation testing, including update of controls/test plans.
- Progressively review, update process mapping whilst commercially assessing opportunities to streamline business processes. Identified projects for redesign and implementation to project managed in conjunction with business leaders.
- Review and maintain Delegation of Authority (DOA) documentation.
- Support & contribute to the document of policy, procedures and governance material.- Able to identify gaps between implemented controls and key risks and recommenced remediation actions.
- Hold a professional qualification (Accounting degree, ACCA, or equivalent
- At least-5 years’ experience in a controls environment (commercial or audit)
- A clear, concise communicator with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- A high level of personal drive and initiative
- Ability to document and map processes end to end
- Ability to add value in business process initiatives and leading edge management practices.
- Proven experience in supporting the implementation of a testing frame
- work Time management skills to meet deadlines on multiple concurrent tasks
- Advanced PC skills in all Microsoft applications.
- Good analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.