Connectivity Firmware Engineer
As a Connectivity FirmwareEngineer you will be joining the Global Connectivity & Technology team in Porcia (Italy). We are a team of highly qualified engineers with strong industrial, supporting development of new platforms and services globally and across categories.
Your role is to design firmware for innovative embedded systems for connected consumer appliances with significant security requirements. You will be assigned to develop new products/modules/systems and improve currently used technologies and methods.
We offer you a key role in a company that is going through a digital transformation and moving towards a consumer-focused organization. We believe that smart appliances will further enable us to deliver great customer experience and we hope that you would like to join our journey.
We believe you have a passion for delivering remarkable consumer experiences to succeed in this role. You are comfortable in sharing your innovative ideas with your colleagues, as well as working in an international environment.
For our R&D Global Connectivity and Technology Center in Porcia, we are currently looking for a Connectivity Firmware Engineer.
If you are passionate about innovation, posses superb C programming skills and enjoy dynamic, international environment, join us and strengthen our Connectivity Module Team which on everyday basis supports all Electrolux product lines with the best-in class firmware.
Key Operational Responsibilities:
• Develop firmware for Linux embedded and microcontroller based systems
• Debug and test
• Take care of documentation
Education & Experience:
• Master Degree in Electronic Engineering or Computer Science
• 1- 3 years of experience in a similar role is required
• Experience within a complex international organization, also for open source projects, is a plus
• Experience in projects interacting with mobile apps is a plus
• Fluent English
• Good Knowledge in C language programming for 8/32 bit micro controllers (NXP – STM – ARM Cortex are preferred)
• Knowledge in Linux embedded
• Knowledge and experience on computer networks, inter networking and TCP/IP protocols
• Knowledge of software testing methodologies
• Knowledge of firmware version management systems
• Knowledge in software and networking security is a plus
• Knowledge in C++ language programming is a plus
• Knowledge on mobile app testing is a plus
• Willing to travel and to stay on different Electrolux sites when required
• Willing to keep technical background always up-to-date, commitment to technical excellence
• Team oriented
• Good communication skills
• Proactive, takes initiatives
• Problem solving skills