Consumer Activation Manager
Creating consumer experiences every day
The way we brand ourselves is changing, as technology enables us to be anywhere and everywhere at the same time. The avenues that are open to us are many and how we do, it is still a work in progress. If You are a passionate marketer who sees the possibilities with digital marketing and how a brand can grow through online channels then we want you to look this way!
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK
You will drive, coordinate and implement the local digital marketing activities incl. all online, PR and Social Media
You’re responsible for local brand website content. Ensure that both local and central content has a high quality that equals a premium brand communication in all editorial aspects, such as text versioning/SEO, traffic driving activities. In close Co-operation with a Nordic digital agency.
Together with customers, you will continuously enhance the consumer online experience by ordering and driving deployment of online material for customer web.
You participate in briefing local agencies (PR-/digital-/media agency/media partnership) to secure cost-efficient and strong digital marketing activation. SEM /SEO local adaptation and implementation according to central/Nordic guidelines.
WHO ARE YOU
• Consumer & customer focused, You understand the needs and behaviors of consumers and optimize Your way of working to best suit their need
• Collaborating & networking, You understand the value of mixing ideas and perspectives to get the best solutions
• Innovative & curious, You strive to implement original ideas and solutions and enjoys finding short and long-term possibilities
• Ambitious, self-driven, and detail oriented
• Bachelor degree in marketing or related field
• Experience with digital communication and social media
• Experience in SEO/SEM, marketing, database, email
• Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g Google Analytics)
• Solid understanding of social media marketing and measurement
• Good knowledge in Episerver
• Fluency in Finnish and English
Dedicated recruiter: Erik Baidori