Consumer Care Manager
Consumer & Customer Care
International Markets aims to develop consumer care and increase level of consumer experience, especially Cambodia, Myanmar, Laos, Sri Lanka, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan and etc. The Consumer Care Manager will responsible for creating consumer care process, after sales service center, availability of spare part, continuous improvement of consumer satisfaction, consumer journey (360 degree) in order to increase of Electrolux Brand Value in international markets.
Key Operational Responsibilities:
• Strategic planning on consumer care in international market and deliver the KPI results. Able to spot out road map strategic for consumer care service in sustainable way. Also, implement the plan and continuous improve on consumer satisfaction.
• Budgeting and cost control to align with international markets budget while deliver the best service to consumer. Able to understand the cost of service center from top to toe and plan for budgeting. Also require ability to control the cost and deliver best service to consumer in line with RBOX
• Establish consumer care process & KPI’s for international markets and drive for improvements. Able to create workflow and system to support different kind of consumer care model. Also, creating KPI for each country and collecting data to fill for future analysis.
• Establish consumer service center in action and drive for future profitability in international markets. Able to set up new consumer service center to fit with local country business model. Also, able to expand and improve consumer service center rapidly.
• Managing stock spare part model that are different in each country. Able to manage stock spare part to fit with market requirement at lowest optimum level of inventory need. Also, able to identify & manage various model of stock spare part in each territory.
• Ensure availability of updated service manual / instructions and spare part manual to fulfill the line. Able to support translation of service manual instruction into local language for each country. In addition, spare part list and fulfillment process to fit with various business model.
• Provide after sales service training to related service center in international markets. Able to arrange training for local technical staff to understand and give service repair base on Electrolux standard.
• Research and understand consumer care practice in the industry in each country in international markets. Able to do research in consumer care subject in International Markets and implement to improve consumer care process to be the best of class service.
• Improve consumer service level and identify process to capture consumer experience. Able to measure service level, service call rate, identify bottleneck process and create correct solution process to lift up consumer experience.
• Create consumer care structural to support future growth of International Markets. Able to draw consumer care organization in International Markets to support various model of service.
• General Manager – International Market, Major Appliances – East Asia
DESIRED SKILLS AND COMPENTENCIES:
• At least 8 years of experience in service and/or consumer care with regional exposure, (experience from service center in home appliance and/or consumer electronic industry).
• Service mind oriented and team work.
• Strong communication skills.
• Strong managerial capability and excellent leadership skills.
• Strong ability to perform strategically and operationally.
• Strong sense of business acumen, market intelligence, commercial awareness, customer centric and good governance.
• Strong in budget control and cost structure.
• Fluent in English communication skill.
• Ability to travelling to Oversea especially in south West Country.