Consumer Insight Testing Specialist
BRING YOUR UNIQUE KNOWLEDGE OF CONSUMER INSIGHT AND TESTING STANDARDS TO DEVELOP BEST IN CLASS REFRIGERATION PRODUCTS.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home.
But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
CONSUMER INSIGHT AND STANDARD TESTING SPECIALIST, SUSEGANA/ITALY
The mission of this role is the development of best in class products according to consumer magazines in Food Preservation and to guarantee alignment of the testing procedures with standards, legislation and their evolution. It’s an unique opportunity we are having in the EMEA Laboratories organization and here you will play a key role in the product development phase for the most innovative products we are having in Food Preservation.
EXAMPLE OF RESPONSIBILITIES YOU WILL BE HAVING:
• To take all initiatives necessary to improve the ratings of the Food Preservation R&D products;
• Define and drive processes and projects for continuous consumer rating improvement;
• To monitor the results achieved and make a detailed technical analysis to understand strengths and weakness of our products;
• Deep understanding of the test methods used for the ratings, collect all methods used and maintain updated;
• To train the Laboratories on the methods used for the ratings and standard testing methodologies;
• Create a network with European and Global performance laboratories with the target to align methods and keep them updated;
• To guarantee alignment of the testing procedures with standards, legislation, directives in matter of eco-design and evolution;
• Manage the future vision of the standards, inform organization about new coming standards and legislations with appropriate documentation and specific meetings;
• To be responsible of the internal test manuals and guidelines related with the role of the position;
• To create networking & relations with Consumer Organizations and Magazines with periodical visits, exchange of information, presentation of new products.
• International. You are used to a global environment with colleagues all over the world.
• Adaptive. You like challenges and you are flexible to adapt to new situations and contexts.
• Functional team leader. In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should like to work in groups, be able leading and guiding other colleagues too.
• Good listener and strong communicator. You will become the spider in the web and work with other Electrolux offices around the world, as well with many external stakeholders – therefore these attributes are key for making projects run smoothly.
• Pragmatic. Your solutions are realistic and doable.
• Analytical. You enjoy being updated with the latest changes in your field, and also being able to apply your sharp analytical skills in day to day activities.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• M.Sc. in Mechanical/Chemical/Thermodynamic Engineering
• 5 years experience in domestic refrigeration, preferably with background in standardization bodies activities and consumer magazines requirements
• Capability to drive product evolution in the fields of performance standards, global energy labels legislations and consumer requirements
• Knowledge of consumer ratings network
• Ability to easily define the actions needed to achieve the targets
• Deep technical knowledge of product performance measurement
• Development processes
• Proficiency in Program Management
• Fluent English