Develop and ensure efficient controlling processes
We are looking for an energetic and motivated person to constantly develop and ensure efficient controlling processes within Logistics in Poland.
Your focus will be to:
• Support the preparation of the current reporting
• Prepare cost calculations and cost analysis
• Carry out business analysis for new initiatives
• Act as support for budgeting activities as well as providing financial support for different departments in Logistics
• Solve issues with Logistics Stakeholders: Central Finance, Global Shared Service Center, Local Logistics
• Proactive. You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
• Good listener and communicator. You will become the spider in the web and work with other Electrolux departments on a daily basis – therefore these attributes are key for making projects run smoothly.
• Attention to details. Diligence is part of your DNA.
Education & experience:
• University degree in Business Administration/Economics - 2 years of experience with controlling/financial background
• Very good knowledge of MS Excel
• Ability of numerical interpretation
• Knowledge of logistics will be an advantage
• SAP knowledge is a plus
• MS Access/SQL knowledge is a plus
• English and Polish
Please kindly submit your CV in English