The core function of this role would provide a wide range of credit sales support services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists in the financial analysis, credit underwriting
cross sellopportunities, prepares credit approval packages, annual reviews, renewals of credit, client credit proposals and coordination of document preparation and closings.
- Discuss and resolve past due balances
- Follow up on customer promises
- Research and resolve customer discrepancies
- Review orders placed on credit hold for release
- Work daily follow-up report to ensure consistent contact with the customer on promises of payment and
- Negotiate and structure payment plans (including education on and promoting of financing)
andinitial review of customer financial statements and credit reports
- Supplying information to
Sales Forcefor pre-call planning before customer visit..
- Coordinates credit and loan portfolio administration support such as monitoring past dues, document exceptions, collateral value monitoring, and covenant compliance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business major preferred
- 2 years of lending experience with solid commercial or private lending credit knowledge
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong consumer credit knowledge and basic advisory credit knowledge
- Strong knowledge of traditional bank products and services including deposits, credit cards, mortgages, etc
- Basic knowledge of all Private Wealth Management products and services
- Very strong client Service Skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet aggressive deadlines per client demands and ability to change work schedule to accommodate competing priorities