Customer Service Administrator
Consumer & Customer Care
The Customer Service Administrator is responsible for supporting lifetime brand engagement with both U.S and Canadian Electrolux consumers. Through multi-channel communications, agents must deliver excellent customer service by providing warranty information and handling Extended Service Agreements, parts and products; to include approval of appliance replacements. Other tasks they are required to perform include analyzing all contracts and investments of the company, checking for gaps that may result in a financial loss, and contribute to process improvements. Additional responsibilities include: reviewing and managing unapplied cash records, placing follow-up calls to the consumer to provide resolution and identifying coaching needs. Administrator’s duties also include assisting with after sale inquiries and disputes, promptly answering all correspondence, including commission reporting; and provide immediate live Skype assistance for escalated consumers, processing Non-Sufficient Funds (NFS) checks, posting ESA contract payments and refunding overpayments, processing contract refunds, transferring ESA contracts, correcting SAP accounts and complaints, correcting ESA contracts dates and model/serial numbers. Therefore, this role must demonstrate tact, sensitivity
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage consumer interactions professionally, efficiently and with good communication skills.
- Provide support for extended service agreements pertaining to cancellations, duplicate payments, payment transfers and refunds.
- Leverage superior product and policy knowledge and resources to resolve consumer inquiries.
- Analyze consumer records for replacements request.
- Perform revenue reconciliation for unapplied cash payments to ESA contracts
- Oversee ESA financial audits and implement recommendations from
- Follow up with consumers up on past due and insufficient fund payments.
- Review and process credit card disputes from financial institutions in the US and Canada.
- Submit records of account reconciliations to management as stipulated.
- Evaluate and manage sales information for CEC commission reporting.
- Process and refund part, accessory and ESA orders submitted via various sales channels.
- Providing live Skype assistance as it pertains to escalated consumer inquiries.
- Process service requests, place follow-up calls to consumers for resolution and respond to emails.
- Manage goodwill and accuracy report audits for executive support.
- Adhere to published policies and procedures and ensure that all consumer interactions are properly documented.
- Liaise with other financial delegates and senior management in the company.
- Drive efficiency and change through continuous improvement – personal and team.
- Associates degree in accounting, finance, business, economics, or related field from an accredited institution of higher education
- Minimum of two years’ experience and favorable business references are sufficient to secure a position in the field
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 1-year experience in consumer service or administration
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written and digital (email, chat, text)
- Superior typing skills (speed & accuracy) and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated customer obsession resulting in the ability to meet and exceed consumer needs
- Pro-active problem-solving skills. Ability to quickly research consumer questions across various information sources (including websites, technical guides)
- Successfully navigates through ambiguity and change
- Ability to work well within
- Career ambitious
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Experience with SAP CRM, Service Power, REX, IPL, Avaya phone systems a plus