Customer Service Representative
Maximize customer experience by ensuring the optimal flow of our appliances. Globally.
As Customer Service Representative you are responsible for processing the orders of allocated customers, following the deliveries of products from the warehouse to the customer, providing order data to Sales, Controlling and Management, settling delivery claims, creating credit/debit notes.
KEY OPERATIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Enter and follow up customer orders
• Inform Sales, Production Planning, Finance/Controlling of orders situation, eventual stock-outs, delays, pricing problems, etc.
• Maintain close contact with the Electrolux logistics and with relevant departments of the Customer (Purchasing, Logistics, etc.)
• Process delivery or invoicing claims, preparing relevant documents for authorization process of issuing credit/debit notes.
• Implement e-business solutions
• Ensure system information along sales order process is complete, correct, and aligned with other corresponding systems of Electrolux and liaise with other parts of the organisation responsible for data used along the sales order process to ensure this
• Find quick resolution to the issues
• Support the management and monitoring of Returns and Damages
• Provide daily/weekly/monthly reports for supply chain and sales management
• Execute month end closure
• Liaise with all departments and be acquainted with ongoing events and to promote good interdepartmental and cross functional relations
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES:
• College or University degree
• 1-2 years’ experience preferably in Customer Service
• Fluent English and Hungarian
• PC literacy (MS Office, SAP knowledge is an advantage)
• You adopt commercial mind-set to focus market and customer orientation
• Problem-solver. You create both the bigger picture as well as analyse problems effectively and come up with good quality solutions in a timely manner
• Team player. You work both independently and as part of an international team effectively
• You present a system- and process-oriented way of thinking and precision
• You demonstrate strong analytical and numeric skills
• Effective communicator. You transmit both your verbal and written messages in a clear manner
• Self-driven and proactive. You value being one step ahead.
• You have good trouble shooting skills: calm, flexible, committed
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your English CV and Cover Letter.
Should you have any question please contact:
Talent Acquisition Partner
Mobile: +36 30 6360416
Tel: +36 57 416203