Customer Service Representative- Parts Sales
Consumer & Customer Care
This position will manage the spare parts orders processing, invoicing and tracking, providing our
customers feedback and support from the placing of the orders to the delivery,
based on a drop shipment business model for Central America and Caribbean
Duties and Responsibilities:
Receive, verify and confirm orders into the system. Request and Obtain credit authorization.Follow up orders Domestic and Foreign as well as Air Orders. Receive and sort documents to create an invoice. Invoice Domestic, Foreign Orders, and Air Orders. Provide after invoice information to customers
on Next Day Air Orders.Follow up of orders with parts in Backorders.Filing and keep in our records.Daily uploads of Parts List and Prices into AS400. Process Credits Requests and providing of follow
up until close.Upload Information into AS400. Analyze margins and profitability. Upload and update information regarding spare parts diagrams on the B2B system. Present Managerial reports regarding sales performance.Keep contact with foreign factories to ensure spare parts information and orders status. Analyze and present reports regarding parts consumption, planning, and Forecast.Push sales and contact customers to ensure sales Budget.
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor degree or must be studying the
last year of administrative/international business areas. Preferred experience in sales
processing, customer service and international logistics interacting with ERP
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Fluent English and Spanish.
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of orders processing and invoicing.
- Knowledge of logistics procedures for drop shipment model.
- Decision making.
- Very analytical.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work without supervision
- Excellent communication skills, verbal & written
- Excellent presentation skills
- Troubleshooting ability
- Self motivated
- Knowledge of spare parts.
- Good expertise at Microsoft excel.
- Ability to work independently and with time management skills.
- Focus on results.