Take the Electrolux customs processing to the next level.
We are looking for a Customs Specialist to ensure smooth customs clearence and proper reporting related to customs together with our Logistics team, which is based in Moscow, Russian Federation. Working comfortably in the office in the center of Moscow we cooperate closely with the provider warehouse on remote basis. We always improve and create better experiences to provide the most effective cooperation with our suppliers across Europe.
A typical day at work:
Your main responsibility within a team would be to make classification of spare parts that we receive from Europe for customs purposes. You would also control the shipping documents to ensure smooth international transportation and customs clearance, provide reporting in time. Among all the responsibilities you would drive the project of the oprimization of internal customs processes with the purpose of our continuous improvement.
Who you are:
• Energetic - You drive and deliver business results in a short and long term perspective.
• Agile - You quickly understand and react to changes and take decision despite instabilities and uncertainties.
• Open - You encourage cross-collaboration and open feedbacks.
• Aimed at growth - You learn new skills and continuously improve.
• University degree in foreign activities / customs related / customs clearence certificate.
• Experience working with classification of goods.
• Native Russian, fluent English.
Starting a century ago with a single vacuum sale, we’ve grown to be a global leader in home and professional appliances with one mission in mind: to reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for more enjoyable and sustainable living.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living. This is us – at Electrolux we shape living for the better.