Development Engineer, Embedded Software
Make ideas come to life. Globally.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open
Software Development Engineer
We are now looking for a Software Development Engineer who wants to grow and develop both the role, our organization and yourself!
We believe you are someone who enjoys creating innovative, verified technical solutions for new products with the right cost and quality. You feel energized when you find the solution to a problem and you enjoy collaborative efforts working towards a common goal.
On a typical day at work you will be working with:
• Participate in product development electronic projects within Electrolux Small Appliances
• Develop and improve embedded software solutions for products in the small appliance field, such as vacuum cleaners, battery vacs, coffee machines etc.
• Create and design test setups for software unit and system test
• Implement new and robust product software designs
• Evaluate test results and create new solutions and improvements
• Interested in working in a multinational environment with different cultures
• Provide support inside the Power & Electronic department, if needed
Who are you?
Collaborative and proactive – You enjoy working in teams, sharing and learning from others. In projects, you manage yourself and take initiatives when they arise
Curious and innovative – You like to take things apart, analyze and understand what makes it work in order to enhance and improve upon it. You enjoy going out of defined structures to see things from a new perspective
Energetic and result driven – You like running projects in parallel, focusing on different tasks, and seeing the fruit of your work come to life.
Education and Experience:
You have a graduate:
Minimum Bachelors Degree in Engineering or similar knowledge level.
• Embedded Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
• Software development for embedded designs
• C/C++ development
• Hardware electronic design and measurement equipment
• Working with development tools such as Subversion, Jenkins, Bugzilla, Jira etc
• 8-bit and 32-bit (ARM Cortex) MCU architecture
• Fluency in English, written and oral
• Good analytical skills