Digital Initiatives Champion
In pursuit of our purpose of shaping living for the better, Electrolux has embarked globally on a digital
transformation journey. Our consumer-centric transformation agenda includes various innovative initiatives like development of smart/connected home appliances, mobile Apps, new business models, collaboration with external digital solution providers etc., all aimed at shaping the future of Electrolux.
Are you a passionate, enthusiastic, digital-native person who wants to make a change? Do you have what it takes to champion these digital initiatives and tangibly contribute to shaping the future of Electrolux?
We are not one of them startups with beanbags and pool tables in the office lounge. But what we do have is an awesome company with an awesome purpose, awesome brands, and many awesome people to work with. There’s never been a more exciting time to be part of the Electrolux family. After all, it is easy to find a speedboat to ride, but how often do you get an opportunity to steer a world-class supercarrier?
What we have for you:
- A challenging position that will help shape your career, and unleash the future digital leader inside you.
- An exciting role that will see you champion multiple digital initiatives and deliver results. You will do this by working closely with internal stakeholders and external parties.
- An opportunity to delight millions of customers by taking ownership of our App, including the content and functionality. You will partner with Electrolux Design to deliver a great user experience, and Sprint with the software development team in true spirit of Agile.
- A role that will influence our future road map. You will liaise with the Product Managers of various Product Lines and provide them digital insights and inputs to their road maps.
- A chance to shine the spotlight on you. You will evangelize our digital transformation agenda within and outside the organization, and work closely with the leadership team in activities like webinars, roadshows, events, town halls, etc.
- An ongoing learning opportunity. You will stay abreast of latest trends in digital, smart homes, ecosystems etc., and will be squarely plugged-in to the digital innovation landscape in the region.
Excited? Is this a role for you?
You have 4-8 years of work experience in a start-up, scale-up, or digital/software company. Work experience in management consulting, strategy/planning, or digital program management counts too. You have at least a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a business or technical (eg. Computer Science) discipline; an MBA will be a plus.
You know you are pretty good with:
- digital technologies like cloud, IoT platforms, Apps, AI, ecosystems, big data, smart & connected appliances
- Agile, user story development, project management, and familiarity with innovation platforms like incubators and accelerators
Your boss and peers will say you are awesome at:
- being digital savvy, open-minded, and passionate, with strong communication and inter-personal skills
- managing change and volatility in digital speed. You are willing to roll up the sleeves and get things done even with limited/unclear inputs, and not drown in analysis-paralysis
- your work style – being self-driven and independent. Your entrepreneurial mindset makes you productive with minimal supervision, and you love to pick up challenges without waiting to be asked
- your attitude – a desire to accomplish, succeed, and grow both professionally and personally