Share the stories of our brands going beyond kitchen appliances and into people’s hearts.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For our Electrolux office in Alphen a/d Rijn (the Netherlands), we are currently hiring a highly motivated, professional and challenge-oriented Digital Marketing Officer.
The need for more than outstanding home appliances is growing bigger by the day. For this reason, we are looking for a new colleague who can create together with us the best experience for our customers and consumers, making them even more satisfied than today.
A regular day at work
As our Digital Marketing Officer, you will be part of the Dutch marketing team. This team consists of 4 motivated marketeers – including you, and works in close alignment with other departments such as Trade Marketing, Sales and Consumer Service.
You are responsible for the content and functionality of our websites. You will also track, monitor and implement improvements based upon data from analytics. Our consumer CRM systems will be your responsibility. You will also work on other (digital) marketing activities, which can include asset creation, review generation, and other projects. SEO and SEA obviously have no secrets to you. With the colleagues and our agencies, you will be working on all of this.
Due to your outstanding communication skills, you are able to support with the English translation and the proofreading work for other marketing projects.
Who you are
• Autonomous. You thrive when given freedom to create your own rules and conditions.
• Curious. You are always interested in what our competitors, our customers and our consumers do and you have a good idea of what’s happening outside of Electrolux.
• Proactive. You are not just solving the tasks you are given, you value being one step ahead.
• Structured. With your excellent organization skills, you are able to plan and to set your priorities. From smaller internal presentations to big external projects – you are used to handle it all at the same time with a focus on qualitative results and attention to details.
• Good listener and communicator. You will become a spider in the web and work with internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis – therefore these attributes are key.
Education & experience
• You have obtained a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing or communication.
• You have a few years of experience in a related, customer-oriented position with a proven track record of success.
• You have simply outstanding communication skills and you are fluent in Dutch and English (spoken and written).
• You are familiar with Microsoft Office, Google Analytics and preferably CRM and Content Management Systems.
In case of any questions or doubts, reach out to Gregory Deschuyteneer, Talent Acquisition Partner Benelux. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.