Charlotte, North Carolina
You are reviewing a job posting for one of our evergreen requisitions. An evergreen requisition is a role advertisement that is a continuous posting. Our objective is to use evergreen requisitions to assist in building a robust talent pipeline with qualified professionals who are excited about career opportunities and growing with Electrolux North America.
We appreciate you considering applying and expressing your interest in Electrolux North America. We cannot guarantee a response to each person that applies to our evergreen requisitions but we can promise that your information will be reviewed and given full consideration. Should our recruiting team feel that you may be a fit for our talent pipeline, you will be contacted to capture additional information.
You are encouraged to continually review our open jobs. Thank you for your interest in Electrolux North America!
WHO WE ARE
Beginning a century ago with a single vacuum sale, we’ve grown to be a global leader in home and professional appliances with one mission in mind: to reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for more enjoyable and sustainable living.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living. This is us - at Electrolux
we shape living for the better.
The Associate Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for organizing, coordinating and supporting all digital activities for the Home Care and SDA North American brands (Sanitaire, Beam, Electrolux, Clean & Cook) with the objective to drive brand awareness, user experience and sales growth. This position reports to the Director of Product Marketing and works closely with brand and product management teams, channel marketing and DTC sales. Digital activities include but are not limited to strategic direction of websites, site maintenance, enewsletters, ownership solutions and user experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Associate Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the following key functions/activities for the Home Care and SDA North American brands ‒ assisting in the development of strategic digital marketing:
- Digital activation including: brand websites, eCommerce and enewsletters
- Participates in consumer insight activities related to brand, product & marketing digital experiences – and at the pre-, at- and post-purchase cycle
- Works enthusiastically, respectfully and collaboratively with marketing teams, IT and consultants to design and/or apply concepts into best class website interfaces, website experiences, and website assets that meet internal and industry business objectives and that conform to brand style directives.
- Manage all updates to Oracle site platforms utilizing Experience Manager and BCC
- Coordinate workflows with internal teams, external consultants and third party development partners to ensure flawless execution of best in class website, testing, and content automation efforts
- Coordinate site experience updates, including seasonal, brand and new product refreshes, scrubs, promotional changes, cross sell updates, etc.
- Participate in the development and management of the deployment and site testing calendar, and site roadmap
- Research and understand digital marketing best practices, processes and standards and apply them to designated projects and testing plans
- Manage and execute digital email campaigns utilizing Watson Marketing Automation system
- Works with the IT department and DTC Sales to understand the functionality of various eCommerce solutions, including but not limited to: Auto order, electronic data interchange, part stock, order entry touch, web order entry.
- Coordinate and manage strategic site partners including review platforms, site locator maps, host servers
- Manages vendor selection process and relationships with digital agencies, freelancers and research firms; and ensures they are tracking to schedule and performing to standards
- Establishes relationship with third party eCommerce vendor in order to ensure maximum performance of solutions, and to promote the functionality, usability and ongoing enhancements of such solutions.
- Regularly check functionality of all Electrolux branded sites and coordinate workflows to maintain and fix in the most effective manner
- Maintain databases, records, files and spreadsheets for all projects
- Assists in the budget process including PO generation, vendor set-up and invoice management
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, computer science, or a related field with experience in web or digital marketing or related web development.
- Experience with CMS solutions, web optimization, email marketing, Google Analytics/web analytics
- Experience with one or several of the following is an asset: Adobe AEM management and maintenance, Adobe Creative Cloud (i.e., Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver), Basic HTML, IBM Marketing Cloud, Oracle Platforms, Workfront Project Management
English fluency is required. Additional languages a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Ability to interface and communication with the Sales, Product and Marketing organizations within the company as well as trade partners and external service providers
- The use of computer-based software (Word, EXCEL, Outlook, Powerpoint) and tools is necessary
- Working knowledge of marketing software and programs including but not limited to: Adobe
- Photoshop, Marketing Automation Platforms, Oracle Experience Manager and other CMS platforms is highly preferred
- Self-starter with demonstrated leadership skills and strategic thinking
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have excellent customer and product management skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- A high degree of organization is a must
- Extremely strong comfort level with change; frequently this role will be faced with last minute/past deadline requests to make updates to meet business needs. It is important that this individual approach this aspect of the position with an open mind and a pronounced, visible readiness to provide solutions. (i.e., not “we can’t do that”, but “let me understand the business need and develop an approach that will meet those needs”)