Director Customer and Consumer Service - Central Key Accounts, EMEA
Drive the success of our customers enabling millions of people to enjoy great experiences at home.
At Electrolux we are passionate about improving everyday life for millions of people and the planet. It’s embodied in everything we do. We believe that great tasting food brings people together. That our favorite clothes bring out the best in us. And that the home should be a place for wellbeing, a place to care for ourselves and our loved ones.
For our Major Appliances sector in EMEA we are looking for a Customer and Consumer Service Head to manage the Central Key Accounts businesses. In this role you will be the main link between Electrolux and our customers to manage and develop the supply and logistics operations as well as the consumer services.
We are delivering an outstanding experience to our customers and the bar is really high. Your challenge will be to get the bar raising, maneuvering the unique way of working via VMI order flow and have both a strategical approach and operational excellence into building trust and winning relationships with the existing and future customers.
You will be part of our Central Key Accounts team and work closely with our customers, but also with international colleagues in key accounts, quality, logistics, supply operations and product lines. You will lead a team of 7 people and you will be part of the Customer and Consumer Service (CCS) European Leadership team. In this role you will report operationally to VP Sales Kitchen Channel and Central Key Accounts EMEA and functionally to VP Operations EMEA.
The team you will lead is sitting in Pordenone, Italy and we prefer you to be located there. We are also open for you to be located in Stockholm or other European cities, however you will need to be open for travels probably more than 50% of the time.
A regular day at work
• Drive engaging relationships with our key customers across EMEA region, with a focus on delivering outstanding experiences, overachieving the service agreements, creating seamless customer order and demand planning processes;
• Act as a trusted advisor to the customers and their management to drive new flows/invoicing setups/warranty/logistics costs to ensure they leverage our products to achieve agreed operational priorities, leading to full business value;
• Lead the customers success by fully taking the ownership and control over the availability and flow of goods (via Vendor Managed Inventory - VMI - order flow), scouting new opportunities and ways of working leading to mutually beneficial relationships;
• Lead initiatives and projects to improve the experiences of the end consumers in close cooperation with the customers and internal stakeholders;
• Steer the key account teams across locations to strategize new proposals and solutions for logistics and consumer services agreements.
Who you are
• International. You enjoy to work in a truly global environment and you like to deliver in cross-functional teams;
• Collaborative leader. You have exceptional collaboration skills, proven ability to form strong cross-functional relationships with varying business partners in global setups;
• Proactive. You are self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a hands-on approach;
• Agile. You like working in a fast moving environment, being open to new opportunities and evolving priorities and flexible in the way you deliver against strict deadlines and dealing with ambiguity;
• Credible and influential. You possess strong communication, leadership and problem solving skills with the ability to develop and maintain relationships with diverse sets of stakeholders;
• Analytical. You use data to inform your decision making and strategic thinking, with a keen eye on process control to achieve the service levels and KPIs;
• Great listener and communicator. You have outstanding communication skills and have the ability to convince, influence and engage executive stakeholders, peers, and colleagues on the digital journey;
• Consumer and customer driven. You understand well the customer and consumer journey and you are always on the scout of how to deliver best-in-class experiences.
• University degree in engineering or economics;
• Experience in supply chain/logistics operations, sales planning, customer and consumer services;
• 5-10 years senior management experience, cross functional focus, proven achievements in behavioural/cultural changes;
• Proven experience in leading international teams both on site and on a remote base;
• Good knowledge of English; fluency in another language is a plus.
Contact person: Ana Timofei – Talent Acquisition Partner