Director Group M&A and Business Development
We are on the search for a Director Group M&A and Business Development to join our Group M&A and Business Development team.
Typical day at work:
You will drive the work to identify potential targets and actively develop the relationships in collaboration with line management. You will be a sounding board and business partner for our business sector management when it comes to developing the M&A priorities, assessing attractiveness and fit of potential targets as well as driving the integration and value creation plan. You will independently lead complex transaction projects from start to finish, including process management, valuation, due diligence and negotiation. You build and share best practices regarding M&A within the function as well as in Electrolux at large. You will also act as a business partner for our business sector management when it comes to identifying and creating an approach to organic business development opportunities.
You will be based in Electrolux global dynamic headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden and report to the VP Group M&A and Business Development.
Who you are:
• Agile – you work with urgency, analysing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
• Analytical. With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
• Collaborative. You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
• Ambitious. You always strive for the better in your work
• Influential. You get to know your stuff and can articulate it well, building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
• Growth – you love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
• Excellent transaction experience, preferably complemented with commercial line manager experience in a large international organisation or management consultancy
• Master of Business Administration or similar with 10+ years experience from driving transaction processes as an advisor and/or in a corporate setting
• Fluent English
Dedicated recruiter: Cecilia Bajera