Director Legal Compliance
We are looking for an experienced Director Legal Compliance to join Electrolux Group Legal Affairs. You will make sure that Electrolux has an effective compliance program covering the company’s risks in the main legal areas like Anti-Corruption and Trade Sanctions. You will also support Electrolux Human Rights Management, which is managed by our Sustainability function, and drive such other compliance related activities that are assigned by the Group General Counsel.
As Director Legal Compliance, you report to Electrolux General Counsel and will be based in our Global Headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden.
Your main scope will be to create an effective Compliance Program for Electrolux, including but not limited to:
• Compliance Risk Assessment
• Code of Conduct implementation
• Creation and implementation of Group Policies, for example, Anti-Corruption Policy and Export Control & Trade Sanctions Policy
• Compliance Training
• Participation in investigations related to corruption
• Be part of the Ethics Coordination Group (where for example internal reporting and cases are discussed)
• Reporting of progress
• Subject matter expert in the areas of Corruption and Trade Sanctions Compliance
Who are you
You have a high level of integrity and good judgment with excellent communication skills. You are great at driving projects and have a high level of business acumen. We also see that you are an excellent communicator and can collaborate and network well in a large, complex organization.
• Legal or Economic academic degree, master level
• Minimum ten years of similar positions or other relevant work experience
• Experienced and knowledgeable in relevant compliance
• Knowledge of global laws, regulations and international standards including the areas of Corruption, Trade Sanctions and Export Control and Human Rights
• Fluent in English
Dedicated recruiter: Cecilia Bajera