Dish Care - Electronic Hardware Engineer
JOIN US TO SHAPE LIVING FOR THE BETTER.
We are looking for a Hardware Engineer within the R&D Dish Care. Specifically, she/he’ll be part of the Electronic Development team, located in Porcia (PN), Italy.
The Electronic Development team is in charge to develop and maintain the electronic boards for our appliances.
Whether looking at existing products and processes or starting from scratch, you’ll have the freedom to bring your curiosity to work, every day. That might be by looking for a way to improve our products on the market, by being innovative with our customer in mind or by brainstorming ideas with colleagues and experts.
In any case, whether building a business case or a prototype, you’ll most often work on a project from start to finish, positively seeking out the challenges and working methodically to overcome them.
You’ll responsible inside an international project team for the execution of the hardware concept phase, the electronic hardware design and the industrialization of the electronic subsystem in the given time frame, cost target, and quality level.
Key Operational Responsibilities:
• Create reliable and cost-efficient hardware solutions in compliance with internal and external HW development guidelines for laundry appliances
• Ensure board design in compliance with internal and external Safety and EMC standards
• Prepare technical specifications and drawings of related components and subsystems
• Prepare documentation of ECAD designed boards and test reports of performed functional tests and EMC tests of components and subsystems
• Observe electronic market, new technologies, and components secure HW - SW interaction
Support project leaders on:
• Board specs definition
• Board testing plan/procedures
• FMEA/SQFD/VOC methodology
• Safety/Testing/Approval plan definition
• Technical documentation including drawings
• Prototypes (Boards) management
• Supplier selection support to purchasing
• Board industrialization management with supplier
• Cost and Quality activities support
• GTC interface to ensure component and solution/modules standardization
• Ensure compliance with both internal and external safety standards
• Co-operation with Purchasing (in supplier selection and cost/quality improvement) and partnership with suppliers
• English language knowledge is required
• Bachelor or Master degree in electronics or equivalent work experience
• Experience in HW design
• Knowledge of analog, digital and/or power supply electronics
• Experience in OrCAD or similar ECAD systems
• Basic knowledge and experience in EMC testing
• Knowledge of international Safety standards for household appliances is a plus
• Knowledge of SW development is a plus
Preferred Career Experience:
• Some years of experience in HW design, embedded systems, EMC and MicroController applications in consumer electronics.
• Team player
• Collaborative and communicative
• Proactive takes initiatives on problem-solving
• Willing to travel
• Project management