Establish and expand relationships with targeted Contract customers in the assigned market(s), including single and multi-family builders, builder distributors, general contractors, architects, property management and development companies, and modular home manufacturers. Develop and execute specific growth strategies for sales, margin, and market share. Plan and measure the growth and improvement of the territory by selling more profitable goods and builder contracts. The position services a geographical area and requires extensive travel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, maintain and own customer relationships across assigned market
-Own the high level relationship of all builder, general contractors, developers and large maintenance repair operations, and determine the best way to serve them either with an authorized builder distributor or directly with builder.
-Own the Relationship with the principle and key outside sales staff of every authorized builder distributor
- Accountable assigned market knowledge: Awareness of customers, competitive conditions, potential opportunities and risks. Promptly reporting relevant items to Regional and Contract Leadership teams.
- Demonstrate expert level knowledge on products, brands, features and specifications
- Generate profitable, sustainable growth in assigned markets using Built to Win Strategy. Meeting all planned goals by targeted categories.
- Execute successful of sales, marketing, and promotional campaigns.
- Maintain displays as necessary for effective merchandising (builder distributors, etc.)
- Host Brand days and training events- strategically targeted based on impact
- Proactively manage accounts payable, contractual and legal aspects of customer / corporate relationships
- Be familiar with inventory levels and provoke adjustments as required.
- Represent Electrolux Major Appliances at trade and industry shows/appearances
- Ensure compliance with all processes and policies.
- Share successful selling techniques with colleagues.
- College Degree required.
- 5 + years of Sales experience required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Working knowledge of the Appliance/ Builder trade experience.
- Applicants should have strong merchandising experience and possess proven sales and closing skills,
- with competence selling indoor appliances to builder markets.
- Ideal candidates should have high energy level and exhibit exceptional interpersonal and selling skills.