As a District Manager with Electrolux Major Appliances the successful candidate will managing all aspects of the customer business relationship within their assigned territory including merchandising of account, development and implementation of an advertising strategy, forecasting and sales.
The candidate is responsible for sales performance, execution and promotion of trade and marketing promotions, store merchandising, account development, managing account sales and service expectations, and focused on growth and development of the territory through new business. A highly motivated individual with strong abilities to analyze and problem solve, you will assist in developing promotional plans for Brands and Product Lines, track performance and implement and execute promotional plans. With proven presentation and interpersonal skills are backed by 3-5 years of sales and marketing experience.
• Develop a merchandising strategy that achieves the objectives for the retailer and maximizes the sales/profit for the company.
• Manage advertising/promotional funds to achieve sale/profit objectives for both the retailer and the company without exceeding budget.
• Accurate forecasting of purchases by retailer.
• Attainment of sale objectives.
• Gather market intelligence and competitive information on an on-going basis
• Organize and conduct store level sales training; to include product demonstrations outlining features and benefits of EMA product
• Maintain floor positioning of EMA products and ensure that they are visible, clean and in working or demo mode
• Responsible for maintaining and updating position for assigned product line(s)
• Track performance of assigned product line(s) against specific volume objectives
• Advocate for retailer and class of trade to provide information to the company of their needs and requirements.
• Understanding of competition, what they are doing and what they will do in the marketplace.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience working in sales
- Bilingual-English/French required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong background in business development and negotiation; additional experience in building partnerships.
- Experience using Microsoft-based computer programs, including, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills, along with editing, proofreading, and prioritization expertise
- Travel and occasional overnight stay is required.