Charlotte, North Carolina
You are reviewing a job posting for one of our evergreen requisitions. An evergreen requisition is a role advertisement that is a continuous posting. Our objective is to use evergreen requisitions to assist in building a robust talent pipeline with qualified professionals who are excited about career opportunities and growing with Electrolux North America.
We appreciate you considering applying and expressing your interest in Electrolux North America. We cannot guarantee a response to each person that applies to our evergreen requisitions but we can promise that your information will be reviewed and given full consideration. Should our recruiting team feel that you may be a fit for our talent pipeline, you will be contacted to capture additional information.
You are encouraged to continually review our open jobs. Thank you for your interest in Electrolux North America!
WHO WE ARE
Beginning a century ago with a single vacuum sale, we’ve grown to be a global leader in home and professional appliances with one mission in mind: to reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for more enjoyable and sustainable living.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living. This is us - at Electrolux
we shape living for the better.
Establish and expand relationships with targeted Contract customers in the assigned market(s), including builders, builder distributors, general contractors, architects, multi-family/apartment replacement companies. Develop and execute specific growth strategies for sales, margin, and market share. Plan and measure the growth and improvement of the territory by selling more profitable goods and builder contracts. The position services a geographical area and requires extensive travel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate profitable, sustainable growth in assigned markets using Built to Win Strategy
- Make planned calls and chronicle the discussions and outcomes of the visits.
- Demonstrate equipment and provide product application learning opportunities.
- Facilitate the success of sales, marketing, and promotional campaigns.
- Maintain displays as necessary for effective merchandising.
- Facilitate payment of accounts-payable due Electrolux Major Appliances.
- Be familiar with inventory levels and provoke adjustments as required.
- Be aware of and promptly report on competitive conditions in the market.
- Represent Electrolux Major Appliances at trade and industry shows/appearances
- Control personal business expenses and submit timely expense reports.
- Share successful selling techniques with colleagues.
- Meet planned goals in all targeted categories
- Working knowledge of the Appliance/ Builder trade experience.
- Applicants should have strong merchandising experience and possess proven sales and closing skills, with competence selling indoor appliances to builder markets.
- Ideal candidates should have high energy level and exhibit exceptional interpersonal and selling skills.
- College Degree required.
- 5 + years of Sales experience required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Preferred applicants should be mature and balanced with a verifiable record of high performance and exceptional reliability.
- Preferred candidates should support product-knowledge learning and intense product interest and commitment.
- Selected candidates should organized and disciplined self-starters with goal-oriented drives.
- Applicants should be computer proficient and MS-Office fluent.