E-learning Specialist, EMEA
Activate our taste, care and wellbeing stories
As the E-learning Specialist, EMEA you develop engaging product-sales e-learning training material for Electrolux’ sales and customers in the EMEA region. You will ensure readiness for product launches (internally and externally) by developing region-wide training materials for the Electrolux and AEG star products, and through constant feedback and interactions you will assess the effectiveness and impact of the methodologies used with the goal to improve and increase the learning curve of your stakeholders. You will have a high impact in this role influencing the learning of thousands of people, e-learning/VR being an important way towards driving digital transformation and where you can influence and drive the digital learning agenda.
This is a full-time permanent role based in our Global Headquarters office in Stockholm/Stadshagen where we are 60+ nationalities under the same roof and we’re quite happy with the look and feel of the office! You will be part of the central training team in EMEA, reporting to the EMEA Sales and Service Training Director.
A regular day at work
• Build regional e-learning training calendar in accordance with product launch plans
• Prepare and develop EMEA wide sell-out e-learning/digital training material for our AEG and Electrolux products, focusing on consumer benefits, consumer insights, sales arguments and product knowledge
• Cultivate a network of subject matter experts throughout our organization to ensure outstanding training material to set our customers and employees up for success
• Work in close cooperation with our country sell-out trainers to evaluate and establish needs to maintain high standards and consistency (both internally and externally)
• Capitalize on new technologies used for learning eg. e-learning, mobile learning, gamification, VR, etc.
• Support at fairs/key product launches with engaging e-learning material (IFA, EuroCucina, etc.)
Who you are
• Team player. In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds and responsibility.
• Conceptual thinker. You are creative in your way of creating engaging learning product content, you know how to look at the same content with different eyes into expressing it and you constantly want to improve it.
• Networker. You enjoy to work in a matrix environment and you like to deliver results in cross-functional teams.
• Proactive. You are keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. You are self-driven, eager to get feedback on your work and transform it into better digital training material.
• The structured implementer. You like to keep your work well structured and under control, as well as you are not happy until you see the final implementation of your work.
• Pedagogical. You have a sharp understanding of how to structure training/learning in a way that is easy to understand, using “memory hooks” and finding ways to move people towards action.
• Passionate about digital training. You are very curious about new technologies used for learning and you keep yourself updated with the state-of-art in digital tools for learning
• Details oriented. You are meticulous about getting the correct data and you are sharp on the correctness of information you share.
• 2-3 years of experience in e-learning/digital courses creation focused on products
• Experience in using e-learning course design tools or video creation
• Passion for how adults learn is a must
• Coming from a B2C environment and/or service minded organization with a deep understanding of consumer/shopper experience is a plus
• Highly preferred to have experience in using VR asset tools for training/to create learning experiences
• Fluent in English (oral and written)
Contact person: Ana Timofei – Talent Acquisition Partner