E-tailing Marketing Specialist EMEA
Bring your passion for shopper behavior to deliver outstanding experiences in the fastest growing sales channel
Are you looking for a great professional challenge, where your passion for shopper behavior will be broadly used to bring outstanding experiences in the fastest growing sales channel?
We want our consumers to love our brands. That’s why we have the goal of becoming a world-class consumer marketing company and we are focused on delivering best-in-class consumer experiences with activation of the defined 360 consumer touchpoints. This is where you come into the picture!
For the Electrolux Major Appliances, EMEA Digital Marketing team we are after
You will have a great visibility in the organization, bringing insights and learning to larger internal audiences and transform them into new solutions or approaches where probably there is no box (yet) to fit in.
This is a full-time permanent role based in our Global Headquarters office in Stockholm/Stadshagen where we are 60+ nationalities under the same roof and we’re quite happy with the look and feel of the office!
A regular day at work
• Transform consumer and shopper insights gathered from various sources into added value by creating solutions that convert shoppers into buyers
• Ongoing analysis of all EMEA core brand sites so that these supports the goal of increased traffic towards and increased sales conversion on e-tailer websites
• Ongoing landscape analysis through tools such as SimiliarWeb Pro
• Advise the organization to understand the unique and specific requirements online retailers have to ensure that this is translated into improved activation
• Ensure that specific key account merchandising and promotion specifications are factored into tool and asset development plans and devise plans to ensure all key customers receive coverage for Star products and key campaigns
• Bring big e-tail marketing plans to life by visualizing and influencing with conceptual sell in presentations with key partners (conceptual sell nice looking)
• E-tailer marketing multivariate testing and feedback/ optimizations for future developments
• Evaluation of e-tailer media through for example Criteo, AMS, and others
• Analyses of brand performance at key Referral sources and purchase triggers along the path to purchase Price comparison sites.
Who you are
• Team player. In this role you’ll work with multiple stakeholders, so you should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds and responsibility;
• International. You enjoy to work in a truly global environment and you like to deliver in cross-functional teams;
• Proactive. You are keen for new experience, responsibility
• Analytical. You enjoy using your sharp analytical mindset and you are able to organize information in meaningful ways, effectively framing the issue;
• Passionate digital marketer. You are absolutely thrilled about e-commerce, digital marketing
• Entrepreneurial problems solver. You are found outside the box (many times) and going unknown ways is exciting for you
• Preferred Degree in Marketing/ E-commerce/ Web analytics
• 1-5 years relevant experience in marketing (in roles dealing with e-tailers)
• Demonstrated ability to drive improvement of digital KPIs via a strong analytical mindset
• Direct to consumer sales experience in a company will be a plus
• Non-mandatory but
Are you ready to join a team that has some of the strongest digital professionals in the market that will help you build your career from now on? Hope you are! :)
Contact person: Ana Timofei – Talent Acquisition Partner