eCommerce Front End Developer
Make ideas come to life. Globally.
For us going to work
E-Commerce Front End Developer
We are now looking for a Front End Developer for managing the technical development of the e-commerce platform and ensure that best practices are used to provide a best in class user experience for Electrolux customers.
The role is based in Stockholm and will mainly be focusing on the EMEA market.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
As E-Commerce Front End Developer you will be responsible for:
• Providing guidance and hands-on work on all technical aspects relating to front-end development to ensure a best in class user experience;
• Working both with internal and external staff as well as engaging in discussions with business stakeholders to understand requirements and advice on best usage;
• Helping to drive and develop the e-commerce strategy and at the same time support the day-to-day delivery of improvements on the platform.
• Clear communicator. You can easily communicate with different types of audiences and ability to explain technical aspects in simple terms
• Autonomous. Able to work independently and focus on deliverables
• Team player. You have strong collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively both with internal and external (offshore) partners
• Structured. You have the ability to think both in terms of short-term deliverables and long-term strategy
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Extensive experience in JS, CSS3, html5, tags,
• Frameworks like Spring MVC, React, and Angular
• Familiar with tools for wireframing (
• SVG Knowledge
• Grunt or other frontend build system (less, sass)
• UX experience
• Knowledge of the SAP Hybris Commerce platform (or other eCommerce platforms)
• Experience with agile development methods - Scrum/Kanban experience
• Automated GUI testing
• Ability to support functional analysts with advice and suggestions on how to best resolve requirements for optimal performance and user experience
• Experience from leading development & technical teams both internal and external (either in projects or via line management roles)
• Ability to get in-depth understanding of the company, its strategy, the business objectives and translate that into E-commerce roadmaps
• Excellent English, oral and written