Einkäufer / Buyer Indirect Material
Purchasing & Sourcing
Care for everyone, everywhere.
For us going to work
Want to know how we will cut our carbon emissions by half by 2020? Watch our For The Better film here.
In our development and factory site in Rothenburg o.d.
Einkäufer / Buyer (m/w/d)
Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Germany
182 colleagues of 20 different nationalities, operate both at central and plant level and collaborate with a panel of international suppliers engaging them with our internal business partners in Sales, R&D, Quality, Manufacturing & Engineering, Product Line, Marketing, Finance etc.
A regular day at work
You will be responsible for the Indirect Material purchasing activity for the assigned components/services. You will ensure execution and support in
• Proactive. You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
• Structured. You are used to handling both smaller and bigger projects at the same time.
• Prestigeless. You always let the best idea win, no matter whom it comes from.
• A people person. You are an
Education & experience
• Business or technical degree or Purchasing professional qualification (Technisches
• Fluent in German and English, any other European language is an asset
• Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in purchasing
• Experience as
• Result driven and action oriented
• Good negotiation skills
• Ability to think and operate on an operational level, hands-on mentality
• Confidence and ability to interface with senior management, internally and externally