ELECTROLUX GLOBAL R&D, PRODUCT CARE PRESENTS
Make ideas come to life. Globally.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open to new ideas – we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
ELECTRONIC ENGINEER – ŻARÓW, POLSKA
We are looking for an Electronic Engineer that will join our R&D Product Care team in Żarów, Poland and who will be responsible for defining and driving improvement changes in our products – dishwashers – both in electric and electronic parts.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
In this role, you will get to build know-how across all the steps of the process related to the creation of a product, as well as be exposed to the introduction of new solutions into production. Getting to see a product in production is quite an exciting moment, as you will be able to observe what can happen during the product lifetime, what problems can occur and how to solve them keeping in mind time and cost aspects.
In other words, you will be the interface between the product development team and the factory, while on the other hand, you will support the products already existing – by improving the quality, modifying existing components, developing new concepts of the solution and also reducing the costs.
Your focus will be to:
• Identify and evaluate the Cost efficiency & Q improvement design changes/modifications
• Lead the Cost efficiency & Quality improvement actions/projects according to target (cost, quality & time)
• Provide technical support to factory on product functionality, electronic hardware, software and electrical components related issues
• Interact with component and/or subsystem suppliers
• Support ramp-up of new projects
• Proactive. You are not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
• Good listener and communicator. You will become the spider in the web and work with other Electrolux offices around the world on a daily basis – therefore these attributes are key for making projects run smoothly.
• Detail oriented. You believe small things matter.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• MA degree in Electronics, Electrotechnics or any related
• 1-2 years of experience in working with electronics, however, we also encourage talented and motivated graduates from Electronics or related to applying for this role (previous internship experience would be a plus)
• Passion for electronics
• Experience in working on projects and/or coordinating projects (starting from creation of a project & test plan, down to results analysis)
• Attitude to continuous improvement in all the job areas
Want to know more about what we do within the Electrolux Group?
Ever wondered what the smart home of the future could be like? Watch this video about Electrolux’s take on what a fully connected smart home could offer the consumer: