Electronic Engineer – Product Care
BRING FRESH INNOVATIVE IDEAS TO LIFE
As Development Engineer your mission will be to support the Electrolux Small Appliances organization in the development of new products and maintenance of existing products. This includes creating, evaluating, verifying and improving technical solutions and products.
This position is mainly for new engineers in order to come into the team, learn from other colleagues, and build up experience of our products and processes.
You will undertake assigned technical tasks of low complexity to support professional colleagues and implement local action plans (such as Direct Material efficiency, Low Cost Country and Service Call Rate improvement action plans). By using existing procedures you will solve routine or standard problems. You will receive instructions, guidance and direction from others.
As a Development Engineer you need to work in very close cooperation with Production Department, Quality Department, Purchasing Department, Logistic Department, Project Office, Engineering Office and within the team of Product Care, BOM, NVR and Laboratory.
EXAMPLES OF RESPONSIBILITIES YOU WILL BE HAVING:
• Develop and improve technical solutions for vacuum cleaners as well as other small appliances in electronics field
• Assure that technically feasible, well-verified and defined solutions are chosen for the product and implemented to mass production; Selected solutions must be based on cross-functional input
• Creation of technical documentation (Team Center, 3D/2D/specifications…) and make sure that these are updated and available for other functions
• Investigate and solve quality problems
• Support technical cost out activities (e.g. workshops, new ideas, implementation)
• Report progress, risks and deviation to plans to the solid line Manager and/or the Project Manager
• Evaluate test results and identify, plan and implement actions to fulfill specification
• Design test set-ups and test verifications to evaluate new and existing solutions in our products
• Support other functions with product know-how
• Support factory processes (e.g. Engineering Concessions, Initial Sampling, Product approval, etc.)
• Check and certify invoices
• Maintain strong cooperation with Embedded Technology and team members of it
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES:
• University degree in electrical engineering or equivalent through acquired technical knowledge with 0-2 year experience
• Minimum intermediate English knowledge (oral, written)
• You have some product knowledge of vacuum cleaners, small domestic appliances or similar mass produced products with many parts in plastic material
• You haves some documentation of being a good creative engineer (master thesis, previous work etc.)
• You have some knowledge in the above described expert areas
• Team player. In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should like to work in groups as well as on your own.
• You are open to changes and new ways of working.
• You adopt a process- and target-oriented mindset.
• Good listener and communicator. You will be the spider in the web while working with other departments on a daily basis. You can express your opinion in discussions and communicate your thoughts effectively in group.
• Multicultural mindset. You are used to a global environment with colleagues all over the world.
• Creative and with a passion for innovation. You are not afraid to explore new ways of thinking.
• Proactive. You are not just solving the tasks you are given, you value being one step ahead.
• You demonstrate good analytical skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of questions or doubts please contact:
Talent Acquisition Partner
Mobile: + 36 30 636 0416