Electronic System Integration Engineer
Develop Control Systems and shape the future of food preservation.
With the increase in control system complexity, it has become necessary to streamline the development flow ensuring adequate understanding of product requirements and seamless integration of electronic modules into an evolving appliance system. A key factor in this process is the Electronic System Integration Engineer.
A regular day at work
You will be part of our growing Controls System Development Team inside the Global Technology – R&D. You will work closely with Product development, HW & SW teams, Laboratories, and other relevant departments to ideate define and specify system architecture in line with the Global Technology guidelines and roadmaps while being accountable for leading the delivery of the modules the system is comprised of. The exciting everyday responsibility is to be part of the full product lifecycle, from its concept to the production and beyond.
• Curious. You have an endless desire to always get better at what you do. You are driven by learning and improving systems and processes and you are not afraid to explore new ways of thinking. Solving problems is in your professional DNA.
• Proactive. You are not
• Structured. You are used to handling both smaller and bigger projects at the same time.
• Good listener and communicator. You will become the spider in the web and work with other departments on a daily basis - therefore these attributes are key for making projects run smoothly.
• International. You enjoy working in a global environment wit
Education & experience
• A Master's degree i
• 2-3 years of experience in project management in a similar context
• Knowledge of product development processes and project management skills.
• Exposure to international programs/internships is considered as a plus.
• Knowledge of refrigerators production processes is a plus.
Kindly submit your CV in English.