Electronics Test Engineer
Make ideas come to life. Globally.
We are now looking for a Electronics Test and Verification Engineer who wants to grow and develop both the role, our organisation and yourself!
We believe you have a passion for delivering remarkable consumer experiences to succeed in this role. You are experienced in Agile development and is comfortable in sharing your innovative ideas with your colleagues, as well as large groups of people.
Other tasks are:
• Board bring-ups
• Evaluate test results and identify problems
• Support development of ATE systems
• Participate in failure analysis and service workshops
• Participate in project reviews related to test and verification
• Generate reports and test related documents
• Report data and results to project members.
• Together with other functions within the sector develop and improve the processes for related technology areas
Who are you?
• A passionate tester and driver for quality assurance – You understand that the success of a products depends on how well it performs and will find any issue that might prevent it
• Proactive – You get things done, usually before anyone realizes it needs to be done
• Team player and collaborator - Encouraging others to involve themselves and share insight is to relevant parties is key for you to success
• Self-leading - You have no problem finding things to do or setting the direction for what needs to be done
Education and Experience:
You have a graduate
• Minimum Bachelors Degree in Electric Engineering or similar knowledge level.
Expertise within :
• Electronic hardware and software design
• Rechargeable battery operated systems
• Motor controlled appliances
• FMEA processes during electronic development, such as DFMEA, PFMEA, and OOFMEA IEC, EN, UL and UN standards
• Working in projects
• Fluency in English, written and verbal
• Possibility to travel in work
A typical day at work
Your main role will be to define, develop, implement and execute test methods and create electronics test plans for prototypes and preproduction embedded systems on both PCBA and complete product level.
Who you are
You’re open minded about where ideas come from and how they can be applied to enable innovation.