EMS Change Agent
Location : Springfield, TN
The position supports the implementation of Electrolux Manufacturing System (EMS) principles and tools throughout the plant by assisting the teams with teaching/coaching and planning.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement the EMS tools and techniques through the teaming concept in a manufacturing environment.
- Change agent will be involved with all aspects of EMS which includes Stability,
- Process improvement and Cultural change.
- Teach and demonstrate the fundamentals of EMS including, but not limited to Safety, 5S, visual factory, waste elimination, standard work, problem solving, 5D Built In Quality, process mapping, material flow, Plan For Every Part, OEE, productive maintenance, SMED, etc.
- Provide guidance and assistance with the planning aspects of EMS implementation in teams.
- Provide hands on assistance to teams as implementation of EMS tools take place.
- Document and record all improvement activities according to EMS requirements.
- Monitor areas after implementation for continued compliance.
- Work within the guidelines and requirements of the EMS Performance Assessment as it applies to the plant.
- Provide training, documentation and tools necessary for areas to improve and comply.
- Participate in various audits (STOP, EMS Performance, 5S, Standardized Work, 5D, etc.) to assess implementation level and/or sustainability in various areas around the factory.
- Insure all necessary supplies, training aids, and equipment are available for EMS effort.
- Schedule and coordinate activities and trainings.
- Complete all work assignments in a safe, productive, and cost effective manner designed to meet or exceed Electrolux Safety, Quality, Cost and Delivery metrics.
- Communicate and lead all levels of the organization.
- Ability to lead continuous improvement workshops with proven business results.
- Pursue advanced EMS Gear Certification up to Blue Gear.
- Other duties as assigned by Plant EMS Manager.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Minimum Yellow Gear certification if internal candidate (Green Gear preferred).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Demonstrated computer skills in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and Word.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to motivate and lead teams.
- Must be comfortable in a teaching environment / public speaking.
- Spanish language is a plus.
- Experience in teaching lean manufacturing principles to a group in a workshop format is a plus.
- Additional documented training in lean manufacturing through employer or educational institute/ organization is a plus.