- The chosen candidate will support Product Development Engineers in Food Preservation category.
- He/She will be involved to work with a creative and collaborative team of engineering, laboratory, marketing, industrial design and industrial process towards the successful launch of new consumer products.
- Be studying 3º/y or 4º/y in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics Engineering CATIA V5, MS Office knowledge
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate development of technical solutions of a project, since initial scoping, design concept generation using Catia V5, functional prototyping, design validation, manufacturing validation, and development of value engineering plans through product launch.
- Follow the Electrolux Project Management activities, with milestones, and specific deliverables to be complimented with na innovative, continuous improvement spirit and obsession for exceeding customer expectations.
- Knowledge design concept generation, design reviews, prototype building and evaluation, DFMA, PFMA, tolerance analysis, design of experiments, process capability and design verification.
- Virtual reality project and to be digital.
- Communicative, team oriented, withanalytical thinking.
- Patient, paying attention to the details, organized.
- As advantage, experience of working in a / within a multicultural, international environment.
- Spanish (as advantage)
“É responsabilidade do candidato selecionado, despesas referente à acomodação e mudança em casos de aprovação em processo seletivo interno em outras localidades. A Política de Transferência será aplicada quando a transferência acontecer por solicitação da empresa.”