This position is responsible for providing customer service, sales administration and financial analysis support to the Small Appliances for the Caribbean and Central American region.
This is great opportunity to work in an international environment and has an important role in supporting the local and regional team with sales & financial information and analysis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Order processing, tracking, follow-up, invoicing and direct communication with customers
- Planning and ordering of products and manage regular cross-checks with Sales
- Management of all sales related demand flow issues
- Coordinate the entire order fulfillment process linked to internal stakeholders; Customer Service, Sales, Credit & Collections.
- Monitoring incoming-outgoing goods processes for direct and regional distribution center orders
- Manage stock levels and ensure product availability information is up to date
- Preparation and distribution of sales reports, showing monthly sales, profitability, category analysis and sales trends.
- Perform pricing and cost analysis in order to report impact on volumes and margins.
- Retrieve operational and financial for P&L generation; perform account reconciliations to ensure month-end financial results are accurate, reconciled and understood by all stakeholders.
- Consolidate and create management reporting to be used during monthly regional business calls.
- Assist management with annual budget process, quarterly revisions and monthly financial requests.
- Performance of additional duties as assigned
- Some travel required up to 5%
- College degree (4 year) in a business related field, Accounting or Finance preferred
- Experienced in logistics and planning with strong customer service skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Solid understanding of accounting and financial concepts
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and word and/or other business software, AS400
- Capable of setting priorities, meeting pre-determined deadlines and multi-tasking
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Capable of working in a team environment