FW / SW Engineer in Professional
Ljungby or Pordenone
Influence product development globally and across categories
Your focus will be to:
• Support architecture definition (including safety relevant classified SW)
• Create and validate FW modules as defined in the control system specification requirements, taking care of their design and development (technical specification, debugging, System tests, unit test, integration test)
• Support definition of project timing by estimating effort and workload: owner of FW modules development schedule
• Design FW for HW testing: Low level integration test HW / FW
• Participate in system and subsystem reviews
• Drive and support technical code reviews ensuring best practices are adhered to
• Support development of detailed electronics/electrical design and test specifications
• Support testing and evaluating of electronics designs and concepts to meet the specified function/features, quality and cost targets
• Supply all technical input for product literature, labels, technical manuals, etc.
• Team player. In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should like to work in groups as well as on your own.
• Proactive. You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
• Good listener and communicator. You will become the spider in the web and work with other Electrolux departments on a daily basis – therefore these attributes are keys for making projects run smoothly.
Education & experience:
• Higher degree in Electronics/Engineering/Computer science
• Min. 2 years of similar work experience
• Very good knowledge of programming languages: C, C++ (including development environments and debuggers)
• Min. 2 years of professional experience at developing embedded systems: OS, RTOS, schedulers, RealTime signal acquisition and processing. Debugging and validation with different microprocessor families and toolsets.
• Experience in SW/FW testing methodology using unit test, integration test, system test and knowledge of VectorCAST/C++.
• Capability to prepare SW application to be used for testing purpose like communication testing, integration testing
• Experience with safety critical standards and classified code is highly desirable
• Background in advanced UI design (e.g. graphic TFT) and Nokia QT will be a plus
Some Italian would be an asset
Please kindly submit your CV in English
Open location: Ljungby (Sweden) or Pordenone (Italy)