General Manager - Rayong Factory
• Leads the factory to ensure long term economic and to obtain optimum efficiency and economy of operations and maximize profits by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
• Leads all aspects of factory activity including raw material selection and product scheduling and logistics, plant operation and maintenance, environmental and safety compliance, and short and long term planning.
• The incumbent is to ensure that products of suitable quality are made available to the customer at all times, & that these products are manufactured within a suitable environment, using accepted processing standards.
• Authorize as the Management to reward and perform disciplinary action in accordance with company regulation and complied the law.
• Ensure continuous training to develop a competent and empowered work-force.
MAJOR SKILLS / COMPETENCIES REQUIREMENTS
• Ability to lead / motivate an organization of a large workforce.
• Build effective teams and work networks.
• Ability to vision the business.
• Requires good initiative, decision-making and leadership qualities.
• Knowledge of budgeting processes & budget control, labor law and other legal related subject.
• Can effectively communicate some times complex information to personnel at all levels and in many different departments of the organization.
• Has an extremely high level of proficiency in written and spoken English.
MAJOR CHALLENGE OF THE JOB
• Provide leadership to large workforce. Maintain people and asset productivity by providing the right direction, to meet business plan performance.
• To decide upon the most suitable machinery & process conditions required manufacturing our products.
• Ensure reliable equipment, safe, smooth and uninterrupted operation to achieve production targets in the most economic manner possible, and in a clean environment.
• Respond to all operation interruptions or production loss, on a 24 hour basis.
Bachelor Degree’s in Engineering and Relevant Industry Experience.
Minimum of 10 years, practical technical managerial and supervisory experience in similar business.
ELECTROLUX CORE COMPETENCES
• Customer Focus
• Commercial & growth drive
• Judgment & decision making
• Cross-collaboration & networking
• Influencing others
• Integrity & Respect